- ALL RENT IS DUE AND PAYABLE IN ADVANCE: NO REFUNDS OR PRORATING IF YOU SHORTEN YOUR STAY.
- Check-In Time: 2:00PM. No early check-ins unless pre-approved by the office. This will allow ample time for the site to be vacated and prepared for the next guest.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00AM. If you plan on staying past your paid through date, please make
arrangements by confirming space availability at the Office prior to 9:00AM.
- PARKING: Parking is allowed in designated areas only! Do not block driveways. Do not park on the grass,
in fire lanes or in any area other than your assigned parking space. Do not park in unoccupied spaces to avoid being charged the nightly rate. There is a 2 vehicle limit per site.
- SPEED LIMIT: 10 MPH. This speed limit is strictly enforced. Drive safely and watch for pedestrians, pets and children
- QUIET HOURS: From 10:00PM to 7:00AM. Noise must be kept at a minimum during this time. This includes radios, stereos and TVs. Please respect your neighbor’s privacy and property.
- TRASH: Please keep your space clean. Deposit trash in the conveniently located dumpsters. Do Not Litter.
- RESERVATIONS: Please confirm space availability if you wish to stay extra days. We cannot guarantee availability.
- MAIL: Incoming mail received daily. Guest are welcome to receive mail at the designated area in the office.
- CABLE TV: Available at all sites.
- DO NOT remove picnic tables or benches.
- WASHING OF RV’s: Permitted with a hose sprayer restricting water flow
- YOUR SITE AND RIG: Please keep your site & rig clean. No clutter or debris permitted.
No personal pools or inflatables. Please keep all hoses, cables & cords neatly bundled. Water is not permitted to leak from hoses or RVs. If water is leaking it will be turned off at the faucet and guest will be notified. Sewer hoses must have proper connections and elevated off the ground on a sewer stand. Keep grass free of all items so that lawn maintenance can be done every week. Resort is not responsible for damages to items left in the grassy area. Outdoor items must be kept to a minimum. NO large upright storage containers, fires, exercise equipment, generators, refrigerators, freezers, or gas cans stored outside the RV. No screen rooms, canopies, tents, or window A/C units are allowed at your site. Maximum 3 plants permitted. Please do not allow any motor oil, fluids, gray or black holdings to leak from your vehicle or RV. A cleaning fee will be assessed if this happens. (max up to $150.00 for cleaning spills). Absolutely NO vehicle repairs permitted on premises.
- LAUNDRY: Open 24 hours, washers and dryers are credit or debit card operated only.
- VISITORS: All guest and visitors must register at the office prior to entering the park. All park guests are responsible for their visitors. Visitors must be limited to 2 people per visit unless otherwise approved by management.
- FIREARMS/FIREWORKS: Fireworks are strictly prohibited, Illegal activities of any sort are strictly prohibited. “Pursuant to section 30.07, penal code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under subchapter H, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun with a handgun that is carried openly.”
- NO CLOTHES LINES: Do not hang clothes from RVs, trees, or fences. Laundry facilities are provided.
- POOL RULES: Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied inside the pool fence and have adult supervision at all times. Children that can not swim are not permitted in the pool without a life preserver.
- POOL HOURS: All swim 10am – 8pm. Adults ONLY swim 8pm – 10pm.
- No glass containers of any kind in or around the pool area.
- If law Enforcement is called for any reason other than medical or fire emergency you will be asked to leave at that time with NO Refund or prorating of your site cost.
- NO Pit Bull type breeds or any aggressive dogs permitted. Pets must be kept on a leash. Pets are not allowed in any buildings. Pet pens, pet fences, and dogs tethered outside unattended is not permitted. Each guest is required to promptly clean up and dispose of waste. $20 FEE FOR NOT PICKING UP AFTER YOUR PET.
- No ATVs or 4 wheelers permitted out of trucks. Electric golf carts are permitted.
- Use of foul, threatening or vulgar language will not be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate eviction.
- Refusal to abide by any of the listed rules is grounds for eviction. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Houston East RV Resort is a close knit community, and as such, the community has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. The Resort and Management are not responsible for loss, damage, or claims for damage to property or persons or guest due to fire, theft, or accidents from any cause. All reservations are subject to criminal background checks.